ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA. June 22, 2017 – Patrona Corporation, a leading small business service provider to the U.S. Navy and DoD, announced today it is a team member on the newly awarded Commander Naval Air Forces (CNAF) Engineering Maintenance Services (EMS) Multiple Award contract awarded to Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division. Under the contract, the Technical Solutions team will bid to provide engineering, technical, and related services for aircraft carrier maintenance and modernization advance planning, work package development, integration and execution.
- Mr. Steve Schulze receives 2019 Distinguished Civilian Award
- Former NAVSEA Deputy Chief Engineer and Chief Technology Officer, Steven Schulze has joined Patrona Corporation as Vice President of Navy Technical Support Services
- Patrona Corporation’s NH Job Fair
- Patrona Joins Huntington Ingalls Industries Team Awarded Aircraft Carrier Maintenance Contract
- FORMER US NAVY CHIEF ENGINEER SCOTT WILLIAMS JOINS PATRONA CORPORATION